Secrets overheard on the subway today:
- "I used to keep a bottle of scotch hidden in my desk, pouring drinks to only those I needed to gather information from."
- "I met a guy at Starbucks who looked incredibly handsome in the Starbucks lighting, only to realize once we were on a date that he was ugly. But I still got drunk to drown my sorrows and took him back to my place only to have him tell me he was in love with me."
- "I drink Tequila when I am bored."
- "My hand was shaking today because I was so frustrated. It took 30 minutes for it to finally stop."
- "The expectations were never set, so he treats me like shit, but maybe it will work out anyway."
I spent a lot of time on the transit system today, unintentionally eavesdropping, sometimes when you are tuned in and not out, it is unavoidable. -tM